- 1.5m Rockwall
- 1.5m Steps
- 2.5m Plastic Wave Slide – Fibreglass Additional.
- 1.2m Scramble Net
- 1.5m Elevation Kit
- 1.2m Elevation Kit
- Your choice of colourbond roof colour
- 2 x Sliding Perspex Windows
- Standard Ecowood (Child Friendly/Arsenic Free)
Please note: Painting is not included. This cubby comes standard with 1 x 2.5m wave slide. Some photos are displaying an additional slide which can be added on for an additional charge.
- All of our Cubbies have ample internal room so adults can stand up comfortably and children have plenty of room for their activities and adventures.
- All Country Cubbies are made from quality Ecowood palings containing no arsenic so you can be assured of a long life for your cubby. The craftsmanship is top quality so you can be satisfied you, your children and your grandchildren will have everlasting memories
- * We also have many extras and accessories, which can be purchased alongside this wonderful playhouse, to keep your children entertained and amused for hours. Come in and see us, or check out the accessories section for all the different things we have to enhance your child’s new Cubby and Fort.
- Instructions and all the bits & pieces you need to put your cubby up, are supplied.
- We can also deliver and install your new cubby (within 100 Km radius of Pakenham) if the man of the house is too busy or not that handy! Just call or email for a quote, or visit us to view our extensive display, where you can see the different cubbies & forts we manufacture.
- We recommend that your new purchase be stained or painted straight away, to avoid shrinkage & ageing.
- Ask us about our no interest ever take home lay-by
Questions and Answers:
Q: Will it fit into the back of my car?
A: NO – You will need a 6 x 4 trailer with no cage to transport your new cubby
Q: What are the Installation costs I can expect?
A: Then cost of Installation of your new cubby is depended on several factors.
- Subject to access, Can the truck back up to the back gate & unload not to far from the cubby site?
- Subject to level ground
- Subject to size of cubby or fort.
- It is best to give us a ring so we can discuss your particular requirements. 03 5941 9100
Q:If I want a different roof colour, how long will I have to wait?
A: If you require a different roof colour to our standard will take an extra 4 days for delivery